Courses Typically open to Non-CS Majors
The following courses generally do not require computer science prerequisites and are usually open to students not enrolled in Department of Computer Science programs. For more information, please contact the department office.
- CSCI 1022 Introduction to Internet Technology
- CSCI 1023 Introduction to Web Software Development
- CSCI 1012 Introduction to Programming with Python
- CSCI 4551 Concepts and Applications of Computer Graphics
- CSCI 4455 Computer Game Design and Programming
- CSCI 3571 Introduction to Bioinformatics (same as BISC 3584)